installation 1. Responsible for the companys products and after-sales maintenance.
2. obey sector arrangements to ensure completion on time and quality commissioning and maintenance work, ensure timely acceptance commissioning of the project.
3. Fill in the work report for each installation or maintenance work, according to the company provides relevant information and timely feedback back to the company.
4. responsible for the users technical training to ensure that users are familiar with the company to acquire the necessary equipment and maintenance skills.
5. Market based on business needs to provide appropriate technical support.
1. male, aged 35 years old and in good health.
2. Power Systems and related professionals, with more than one year professional work experience or other professional, but more than two years the power system operating power, communications power supply, UPS power supply, power inverter and other equipment debugging experience.
3. ability, able to self-restraint, there is a strong entrepreneurial spirit of awareness and learning, full of responsibility.
4. have strong communication skills, hard-working, able to adapt to life long business trip